Acceleration is he right of the mortgagee (lender) to demand the immediate repayment of the mortgage loan balance upon the default of the mortgagor (borrower), or by using the right vested in the Due-on-Sale Clause. This latter is, of course, the opposite of the Santa Claus.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Qualcomm Inc. vs. Intel Corporation: Which Will Win in the Internet of Things?
- Is Pfizergan Really That Unpalatable?
- 5 Dividend Stocks to Buy in December
- The Coca-Cola Co. Tries a Slimming Formula
- Dycom?s Fiscal Q1 Earnings Crush Analysts? Estimates
- What Will It Take for Intel Corp.?s Mobile Group to Reach Profitability?