Acceleration is he right of the mortgagee (lender) to demand the immediate repayment of the mortgage loan balance upon the default of the mortgagor (borrower), or by using the right vested in the Due-on-Sale Clause. This latter is, of course, the opposite of the Santa Claus.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Ignore This Bizarre Analysis of Apple, Inc.'s Balance Sheet
- Tesla P85D Model S Receives a Perfect Score, Stock Gets a Boost
- Netflix Inc.?s Biggest Advantage as it Enters Japan on Sept. 2
- 5 Things Corning Incorporated Management Wants You to Know
- Could Netflix, Inc.'s Member Growth Accelerate?
- Southern Co. and AGL to Form 2nd Largest U.S Utility