Acceleration is he right of the mortgagee (lender) to demand the immediate repayment of the mortgage loan balance upon the default of the mortgagor (borrower), or by using the right vested in the Due-on-Sale Clause. This latter is, of course, the opposite of the Santa Claus.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Amazon.com's Drones Are Ready for Primetime
- Do Eli Lilly and Biogen Have Alzheimer's All Wrong? Anavex Life Sciences Thinks So.
- Solid November Sales at Costco Wholesale Corporation
- Taking Your 401(k) to the Max to Close Out 2015
- The 3 Most Important Drugs in Gilead Sciences' Pipeline
- 4 Top Consumer Stocks to Buy in December