Abbreviated New Drug Application
The application shows that the generic-drug maker can produce an exact copy of the branded-drug and is currently only available for drugs approved under a New Drug Application, not a Biologics Licensing Application.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons Dividend Stock Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. Could Fall
- Why United Continental Holdings Inc. Stock Has Skyrocketed 33% in 2014
- Apple?s Manufacturing Costs Soar: Does This Mean a New Product?
- 3 Reasons Actavis plc Stock Could Rise
- Generic Drugs: Investing Essentials
- Cisco and NetApp Play Hardball with VMware: Will FlexPod Suffer?