Abbreviated New Drug Application
The application shows that the generic-drug maker can produce an exact copy of the branded-drug and is currently only available for drugs approved under a New Drug Application, not a Biologics Licensing Application.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Domino's Isn't Lying About its Improved Pizza Quality
- You Broke My Guitar! Why Musical Instruments Give Airlines Headaches
- 3 Reasons Dividend Stock Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. Could Fall
- Why United Continental Holdings Inc. Stock Has Skyrocketed 33% in 2014
- Apple?s Manufacturing Costs Soar: Does This Mean a New Product?
- 3 Reasons Actavis plc Stock Could Rise