Abbreviated New Drug Application
The application shows that the generic-drug maker can produce an exact copy of the branded-drug and is currently only available for drugs approved under a New Drug Application, not a Biologics Licensing Application.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Billionaire George Soros Just Sold These 3 Stocks: Should You?
- What Is an Abbreviated New Drug Application, And What Does It Mean to Investors?
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. Posts Strong First-Quarter Earnings: Is the Stock Now a Buy?
- Why Shares of IGI Laboratories, Inc. Crashed Today
- 5 Stocks With Jaw-Dropping Growth Potential
- Why Akorn, Inc. Sky-rocketed Higher Today