Abbreviated New Drug Application
The application shows that the generic-drug maker can produce an exact copy of the branded-drug and is currently only available for drugs approved under a New Drug Application, not a Biologics Licensing Application.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Apple Going Open Source in Its Own Way
- Amarin Corporation PLC Shares Lifted Off in May -- Here's Why
- Is Amarin Corporation Plc Stock About to Double?
- Why Shares in Amarin Corporation Plc Are Soaring
- Billionaire George Soros Just Sold These 3 Stocks: Should You?
- What Is an Abbreviated New Drug Application, And What Does It Mean to Investors?