Abbreviated New Drug Application
The application shows that the generic-drug maker can produce an exact copy of the branded-drug and is currently only available for drugs approved under a New Drug Application, not a Biologics Licensing Application.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Do Supermarkets Need to Worry About the New General Store?
- PepsiCo To Outperform Industry Peers
- Why Michael Kors Is Making a Mistake Expanding its Menswear Business
- Fox Will Follow Disney and Universal Into the World of Theme Parks
- Wyndham Worldwide Seems to be Attractive at This Valuation
- Will New Generics Push Mylan Inc.'s Shares Higher?