Abbreviated New Drug Application
The application shows that the generic-drug maker can produce an exact copy of the branded-drug and is currently only available for drugs approved under a New Drug Application, not a Biologics Licensing Application.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- This Week in Biotech: Diabetes Patients Chalk Up 2 Impressive Victories
- Why DepoMed Inc. Shares Temporarily Spiked Higher
- Is Nike a Good Buy Now?
- Supreme Court Ignores Teva Pharmaceuticals Ltd's Pleas for Help
- How Much Did Marcus Smart Cost Himself by Coming Back to School?
- Do Supermarkets Need to Worry About the New General Store?